Saturday 28 June 2014

A Tribute To My Beloved Ateh

                                          



                                       A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed

I have never felt this way, the way as I feel now so sad, so lonely, and so lost yet I still having to go through life without having the love of my life for a friend, for I have lost the one 'true friend' that I cared, cherish and would not want to live without if possible...

A friend that I have known ever since I was four and she was then a little baby... my friend, my playmate, a friend that I talked to for when I am happy, sad and annoyed, she seem to be there with 'open ears' listening to me talk every minute and every day, for when I'm back from kindergarten, school (primary and secondary), college, and work.. And now she's gone back to the 'Almighty' who created all living things for good and shall not be back to earth for a long time till the next generation came.

For this friend mention is my most adorable cute little cat 'Ateh'..
She has left me on the 23rd August 1998 at around 9.40am..

                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                              


~from someone still sad~
              yat

No comments:

Post a Comment